Monday, October 24, 2005

Back to Work

I had to go back to work today after 2 months of maternity leave. I regretted taking only 2 months as I am going to miss Daryl a lot while I am at work. I had no choice as the year end renewals are coming up. In addition, another colleague of mine - Emily is on maternity leave also. Thus, the company is very short handed

Before I left for work, I asked Kel to take some pics of me & Daryl.



































See the blur look on his face.

Being away from Daryl is not easy. I missed him soooooo much when I was working. I kept thinking about what is he doing now, whether Ati knows how to take care of him while I am not around coz today is the first day that she is looking after Daryl alone. When it was time to go home, I abandoned all my work & went home immediately.

When I reached home, I went to shower immediately so that I can play with Daryl. He seems to know that I am back & kept smiling at me. He is such a happy baby! After a while, he was so tired that he fell asleep on my shoulder.

No comments: