Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1st Step...

Daryl took his 1st unassisted step today!

In the evening, I was sitting on the sofa watching TV while Daryl is standing at the coffee table playing with his toys. Suddenly he turns around, gave me a very big smile & lunged towards me. I immediately rushed forward as I was so worried that he would fell down. Then I realised that Daryl had just took 2 steps. Why 2 steps? Coz he had reached the sofa already. Thus there's no more space for him to walk anymore. I was so happy when I saw that. I gave him a very big kiss & he turned back to play with his toys.

I don't think he knows how happy he had made me. To him, it could be be just 2 small little steps. But to me, it's the 1st step to his independence.

No comments: