Thursday, November 30, 2006

Daddy...

Kel is the happiest person in the world right now!! Reason, his baobei called him "Daddy" this morning!!

Daryl woke up this morning at about 7.30am. As it was ridiculously early, I did not want to wake up. I closed my eyes & pretended to be asleep. Seeing that I was "sleeping", Daryl proceed to entertain himself. He was rolling all over the bed, touching this & that, throwing his pillow, bolster around, etc. After a while, he got restless & started to pat me, my face, pulled my hair, mouth, etc. So I opened my eyes & smiled at him. He gave me a very big smile. Then Kel came into our room to check on us. When Daryl saw him, he shouted, "Daddy". It was the 1st time that Daryl had called him that when he saw Kel. Kel was sooooo happy!! I laughed & told Kel that he is going to strike 4D soon.

No comments: