Thursday, December 28, 2006

Daryl is Sick Again

My poor baobei is running a fever again!! This time, I have no idea what causes this fever.

In the afternoon, I was working in the study room. As I was feeling restless, I went out to the living room to check on Daryl who was taking his afternoon nap on the sofa. When I came out of the room, Asty pointed in the direction of the sofa & asked me to take a look. I took a peep & saw Daryl lying on the sofa with his eyes wide open, not making any noise. When he saw me, he smiled at me. Then he flipped over & got up.

It was then I noticed that his cheeks were redder than usual. Thus, I went to touch his forehead. As it was a bit hot. I went to take a thermometer to measure his temperature. It was 38.9 degrees celsius! I went to take the cooling adhesive & put on his forehead. In addition, I also feed him paracetamol.

In the evening, his temperature had went down to 37.8. Let's hope that it will go down further as the night progresses.

No comments: