Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Playtime at Esther's House

Esther & I decided to meet up for some shopping & lunch at the last minute today. She needs to buy a cabin trolley for Julian & some wet wipes for Nicole. We decided to meet at Raffles City so that we can shop at Robinsons.

As we were late, we met Esther & Nicole at Robinsons where they were already doing their shopping. Esther managed to get what she wanted. For me, I got Daryl the The First Years Toddler Flatware Travel Set 3-Pack. This would be useful when we are out with Daryl. I realised that not all places have kid sized utensils, especially at hawker centres. Unfortunately, that happens to be Kel's favourite makan place.

After shopping, we had a very nice dim sum lunch at Szechuan Court. When we finished our lunch, we walked around Raffles City before adjoining to Esther's place.

We had a great time there, especially Daryl. He spent the whole afternoon playing with Nicole.





















Nicole : Get up... I want to sit in my car...





















Daryl : Don't want, I was here 1st...
Nicole : Okie, since you don't want to get up, I'll make you get up...





















Nicole decided to get into the car with Daryl together.





















Daryl : Mummy... Nicole is sitting on me...





















Daryl : Hmph... I shall be a gentleman & let her have the car then. (Actually, it's coz mummy made me give up the car to Nicole. Mummy said that as Nicole is a gal, I can't bully gals, so I have to give up the car to her)

When we saw that, Esther & I couldn't stopped laughing.

No comments: