Friday, February 16, 2007

CNY Shopping

Kel & I went shopping today as we really need to do our CNY clothes shopping. We had been so busy recently that we only managed to find time today to complete it. Well, we can't complain coz in our line of work, being busy is good!!

We decided to visit my regular boutique - BloomingChic to get my clothes 1st. I managed to get 5 tops & 2 pairs of pants which should be enough to last me for another year. I don't really like shopping coz it's quite difficult to get nice clothes in my size. Thus I only shopped like once a year to replenish my clothes.

After that, we went to Tangs for lunch & to check my shoes & handbags & Kel's clothes. We had our lunch at the Island Cafe. While we were waiting for our food to be served, Daryl 'protested' about the wait. In order to keep him quiet, I gave him a straw to entertain himself.





















Daryl laughing at Kel who was making some funny faces





















Daryl biting the straw & laughing at the same time





















Daryl biting the straw

I also managed to take a vid of Daryl while he was playing with the straw.



After our satisfying lunch, we went shopping... We managed to get an Elmo water bottle & mini backpack for Daryl. We need to upgrade his water bottle as the current one is too small for him already. We had to top up his water bottle very often as he is drinking more water these days. There were times when we were not able to top up his water, thus poor Daryl got none to drink. As for the mini backpack, it was just the right size for Daryl to carry it & to put his biscuits, diaper, wet wipes & hanky in it.

For me, I managed to get a Renoma hangbag at 20% discount which is quite a good buy. The bag can be used for both work & play, thus I feel that it's a good buy. As for shoes, I didn't find any which I like, so I decided not to get any new ones. Think I will make do with whatever I have currently.

Kel didn't managed to find any clothes which he likes coz he finds that the clothes at Tangs are either too formal or too 'young'. He is one fussy guy... Therefore, we left Tangs & went to Robinsons.

At Robinsons, he managed to get a pair of beige chinos to complete his CNY wardrobe. That concludes our CNY shopping & we left for home.

No comments: