Today, we went back to my mum's place as it's National Day. When we were going back, my mum suddenly remembered that she has an orange watch which she can give to her grandson. She told us to wait while she went to take the watch.
When she found it, she put it on for Daryl. You know what, he stood there like a good little boy & let my mum wear the watch for him. We were so amazed. Our previous attempts to wear anything on his hands were always rebuffed.
The funny thing is, when Daryl was wearing the watch, he would hold up his arm as if he's afraid that the watch would drop should he put down his hands. :p We were laughing when we saw that. I forgot to take a pic of him then as I was laughing too hard. I only remembered when we reached home.
Daryl staring earnestly at the watch
Daryl striking a pose for me with his new watch
No comments:
Post a Comment