I was carrying Dawn on my lap & Daryl was sitting on my right. For some unknown reason, Daryl decided to sit on my leg facing us. By doing so, he blocked me & Dawn from watching the show. I told Daryl to move away, but he wouldn't listen to me. The you know what Dawn did? She started to 'scold' Daryl very loudly! The scene was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing! Pity that I can't video it as I was carrying Dawn.
Kel got back then. When he heard the shouting, he ran into the room to see what had happened. He probably thought that Dawn was crying coz Daryl was bullying her. When he found out what had happened, he couldn't stop laughing too.
After pacifying Dawn, Kel went to take a shower & I took pics. :p
Daryl with a cheeky pose & Dawn watching him
Daryl posing with Dawn
Dawn is crying coz she was being pressed by Daryl's head
This incident confirms my suspicion... My daughter is 1 feisty gal... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment