See how happy she is now. FYI, the tear at the top right of the box was caused by Dawn snatching the box from Daryl. What a demanding gal...
Friday, March 26, 2010
Sharing Dinner
Daryl is Dawn's 'idol'. She would want to do whatever Daryl is doing or eating or drinking. Tonight is no exception. I bought duck rice for our dinner. As it's a novelty, Daryl wants to eat from the box directly. Dawn on seeing what Daryl is doing, insisted on doing the same. As she had just finished her dinner which consist of a big bowl of porridge, I refused to let her eat any. She kicked up such a big fuss that I gave in. In the end, I had to transfer Daryl's dinner into his bowl & left some in the box for Dawn.



See how happy she is now. FYI, the tear at the top right of the box was caused by Dawn snatching the box from Daryl. What a demanding gal...
See how happy she is now. FYI, the tear at the top right of the box was caused by Dawn snatching the box from Daryl. What a demanding gal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment