I let Daryl did quite a fair bit of walking today. He walked from the 6th floor's stairs to the lift landing, into the lift, out of the lift & to the end of our block. It was a very long walk. When he stopped & refused to walk, I carrried him & walked the rest of the way to the coffeeshop.
Daryl enjoyed the lunch very much. I think he likes the fact that he wasn't strapped in his pram but sitting on 2 stacked up chairs.


He even had fish beehoon for lunch. Yummy... As he can't finished the whole bowl, he had to share it with Asty.
After the lunch, Asty carried him back to our block. Then I asked Asty to put him down so that he can walked somemore. He walked from the end of our block, to the lift landing, into the lift, out of the lift & to the bottom of the stairs leading to our house. Then I carried him down the stairs.
When we reached home, I asked Asty to bathe him so that he can take his nap. He was so tired by all the walking that he took a 3 hours nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment