Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dawn the Climber

Dawn knows how to climb up the water feature at our living room already!! I think that she learnt how to do it from Daryl. This is coz Daryl would lock the play yard so that Dawn can't go inside to disturb him when he's playing with his toys or playdoh. Thus, Daryl would lock the play yard from outside, climb up the water feature & 'jump' into the play yard.

Luckily Dawn only knows how to climb up, she doesn't know how to come down yet. Thus, she would call us to carry her down. As it's very dangerous for her to be doing that, I decided to 'teach' her a lesson today. When I saw her climbing up the water feature, I refused to carry her down.



























Dawn crying for Kel to help her as I refused to carry her down



























Looking at me & calling me to bao bao her



























She got tired of calling me & decided to take a break



























See how pitiful she is... :p

When she got tired, she sat down in the toys box. Then I asked her whether she still want to climb up again, she gave me a very pitiful look & shook her head. I had to control my laughter when I saw that look on her face. Thus, I carried her out of the box. Kel was laughing when he saw that.

Hopefully after this, she had learnt her 'lesson' already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so adorable