Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Discharged

Finally... Dr Look gave me the go ahead to be discharged today. However, I would need to see him again in 1 week's time for a follow up checkup. Boy, am I glad to hear that I can be discharged. I quickly called Kel & told him to come & pick me up.

Kel came at about 10am. He came to check that I am ready & he went to settle the hospital bill. Gosh, do you know how much is my hospital bill? We paid about S$10,000 cash. *faint* Now I know why people say that it's very expensive to be sick in Singapore.

When Daryl saw me, he was so happy that he wanted to sit together with me.



































Gosh, I missed holding him so much. I am going to have my fill of holding him today. :p

The other good thing about my operation is that Daryl finally calls me Mami on his own accord. :p He has been calling Daddy / Papa / Tata / Popo / Ye Ye, etc, but never Mami. Thus, when I heard him calling me that on his own accord, I was soooooo happy...

In the afternoon, when I woke up from my nap, I went out to the living room to check on Daryl. I found him sitting on Kel's lap watching cartoons. When he saw me, he yelled, "Mami Mami..." My heart literally melts when I heard that... I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's not a one off incident. :p

No comments: