As my appointment is @ 9am, we woke Daryl up at about 7.30am so that we can have breakfast at MacDonalds before meeting Dr Look. When he's finally awake, we changed him. He was so happy that we are going out that he couldn't stopped smiling at us.
Smiley Daryl
Me & Daryl
A close up of a happy Daryl
Daryl giving Kel a kiss. See the father & son in orange tops. :p
Daryl giving Kel another kiss. Can't stand the 2 of them. :p
After the pic taking, we went to MacDonalds to have our breakfast. I had a slice of hotcake & a cup of tea while Kel & Daryl shared the rest of my hotcakes meal & a Big Breakfast meal. Then we made our way to the clinic.
During my checkup, Dr Look talked to me about results of the biopsy done on my gallbladder & my blood & urine tests. Based on the biopsy, it was confirmed that I was suffering from Acute cholecystitis. In addition, photos taken during my ops confirmed the diagnosis as my gallbladder had inflammed to twice its size.
As for my blood test, Dr Look told me that my sugar level is slightly on the high side. Normal people's sugar level is between 3 - 6 wherelse mine is 8.6. Thus, I might be suffering from mild diabetics. However, he told me not to be too alarmed as a lot of factors can caused my sugar level to increase at that point in time. But to be on the safe side, he wants me to go for a blood test again in 1 month's time. The test will then confirm whether I am really suffering from diabetics. Haiz... If the test unfortunately confirms that I am indeed suffering from diabetics, Dr Look is very hopeful that the condition can be kept under control via my diet. As the test can be done at my GP's clinic, Dr Look then asked me for the details of my GP as he would be writing to him to inform him about the results of my blood test.
My urine test turns out to be normal, thus there's nothing to be worried about. Dr Look then gave me a checkup to check on my wounds. He said that they are healing nicely, so I just have to let time do its work. The most important thing is : I don't feel as much pain as I did previously. That's such a great relief!
After the checkup, we left the clinic & went home. Let's hope that everything will turn out fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment